11 Sep 2017
4th Annual Kingsman Miami Sugar Conference
Sugar and Ethanol in the Americas
11 - 13 September 2017
The Platts 4th Annual Kingsman Miami Sugar Conference gives you the information you need about the state of the sugar industry in the Americas. Building on the outstanding success of last year's event, this is a regional sugar conference designed especially for a North and South American audience.
- Explore the outlook for sugar in key markets in the Americas, with updates on Mexico, Brazil, Central America, Cuba, Ecuador, Colombia, and more
- Understand the impact of India and the European Union on international sugar markets
- Benefit from outstanding networking including 3 days of activities and 2 receptions
- Meet with sugar and ethanol traders, sugar producers, investors, buyers, and more
- Connect before the conference using our networking app
- Attend the pre-conference Ethanol Markets Seminar for in-depth perspectives on ethanol production and demand
- Sign up for the Seminar plus the Conference and save on registration fees
Simultaneous Translation Included — English/Spanish
All conference sessions include simultaneous translation, English-Spanish. Presentations and discussion will be available via earphones for all attendees at no extra charge.